You and your guests can order professional-quality prints, canvases, framed prints, tote bags, mugs and much more, right from the Ceremony app. All prints are created with high-res versions of the photos you upload and are offered at competitive prices.
Ordering prints is quick and easy. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Tap the Buy Prints button in the bottom right of the feed, or in the event menu.
2. Choose the type of prints you'd like to create (e.g., Canvas, Framed Prints, Snap Cases, etc.)
3. In the Create Image screen, tap the photo icon in the bottom left corner of the screen. Then, select the photo you'd like to print.
4. Use the editing tools on the bottom of the Create Image screen to make your picture perfect.
5. Once you've edited your photo to your liking, tap Next.
6. Review your order to make sure it's the way you want it. Make a mistake? Tap the edit button to continuing editing your photo.
7. Finalize your order by adding shipping, delivery details, and a payment method.
8. Either tap Continue Shopping to add more to your print order or tap Pay to complete it.
Please note that photo quality is 100% dependent on the quality of the original image. If the original is dark, pixelated or low resolution, it will be reflected in the print. Luckily, most modern phone cameras are quite good.
If you have any questions, shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.